Existing users with version 4.5 software or older will be glad to know that upgrading their older software to the new and improved Fugawi Marine 5 will save 50%, that's $150.00 value!
Upgrade pricing is available for users of the following products:
Fugawi Global Navigator, Fugawi Marine ENC, Fugawi UK Ver. 4, NavPlanner 2, HotMaps Explorer, and Geonav MapMaster.
Users who have purchased Fugawi Marine ENC version 4.5 on October 1st, 2011 or later are eligible for a free upgrade.To claim your free upgrade:
- Purchase Fugawi Marine 5 at the upgrade price.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your product key and serial number.
- Our sales team will confirm the software license.
- If valid, a refund will be issued to your credit card and your software license and download instructions will be emailed. Internet Activation required.
- An invalid software license will have the purchase voided.
Fugawi Marine 5 leads the way for a new generation of navigation software. It is now easier for sailors, motor boaters, and fisherman to manage their boat's navigation systems to suit their needs - and have more fun.
Fast and clear chart presentation
- Ultra fast zooming and panning
- Quilted raster charts
- View multiple charts at once in Tile View or switch to Tab View for a simple presentation.
- Support for:
- All Navionics charts (Platinum+, Gold, HotMaps and Fish N Chips after April 2010)
- S-57 charts (NOAA ENC through integrated menus)
- S-63 encrypted S-67 charts (Primar, Chartworld)
- BSB Charts (NOAA RNC through integrated menus, Canadian Hydrographic)
- NV Charts (BSB/EAP)
*UKHO S-57 charts compatiblity to be added post release.
Sophisticated, versatile, and clear instrument display
- Integrated instruments with NMEA 2000 or multiple NMEA 0183 inputs
- GPS connection to most USB, Bluetooth or Wifi connected GPS units
- Intuitive route navigation
- Autopilot output
- Advanced AIS overlay
- Advanced instruments for motor or sail (up to 20 additional, optional instruments)
All new modern and intuitive interface
- Clean user interface
- Crystal clear chart display
- Customizable panes (move, resize, or hide)
- Simple "swipe" to full map view
- Optimized for Windows 7 and 8 tablets*
*Windows 8 tablet optimization to come as post-launch updates.
Simple and efficient data management
- Intuitive waypoints and routes creation and management
- An accessible Data Library with no limitations on storage
- Transfer your trips and PoIs of your trips to/from leading chartplotters, GPS units, and online platforms such as X-Traverse.com and Facebook in a few simple clicks
- Support for:
- GPS Exchange (GPX)
- Google Earth (KMZ)
- Saving / backup on www.X-Traverse.com
- One click sharing on Facebook
- Lowrance (USR v4, v5), Raymarine (FSH), and more!
For the full technical specifications, please visit our main product page